Total Pageviews

Friday, January 27, 2012

LETS HAVE A COOK OUT

I wanted to post some of my facebook pledges which I have dubbed the cook out pledges.  I call them that because typically I relate sex to food in a lot of my posts... to add humor & for analogy.  So please feel free to stop by and read them and take the pledges as you see fit at any time.  If you have any questions please feel free to comment any time.  I hope you enjoy and take the pledges with me.

PLEDGES:

COOK OUT PLEDGES

All my single ladies, hold up your hand and repeat after me. Lord My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and I desire to keep it clean. You made sex for us to enjoy father, but for married people to enjoy. Though I have already partaken of the sausage in the past, I realize I can no longer and will fast. I am on a sausage fast until the right man, deserving and ordained by you has taken my ...hand in marriage. I will do my best to pass every test, but most of all I will make a conscious effort to avoid situations that will cause me to stumble. I won't go to the meat market knowing I shouldn't eat meat on this fast. Father, guide, protect, cover me and vale me during this time of abstinence and obedience until such a time as you see fit to reveal me to the man ordained for me. Show me how to manage my desires, deliver me from any bondage I may be unaware of, soul ties that need to be broken and help to cast down every imagination or thought that would exalt it's self against you Lord. I ask for your guidance, protection, strength and peace in the Mighty name of Jesus! All those in agreement say????

All my single men hold up your hand and repeat after me. Lord my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit & I desire to keep it clean. You made sex for us to enjoy father, but for married people to enjoy. Though I have already partaken of the cookies, cuz Lord you know I love cookies, muffins and all sorts of goodies, I realize I can no longer and will wait for dinner before I have dessert. I am... a man of God, who desires to do your will and will no longer take what does not belong to me rightfully, I will fast and pray. I will do my best to pass every test, but most of all I will make a conscious effort to avoid situations that will cause me to stumble and I will not grumble. I will fast from cookies and goodies and pleasant bread of all kinds father. I will avoid the candy store knowing I have a sweet tooth and too many sweets will rot my teeth, For I am often like a kid when in a candy store, wanting every variety of goodies that presents itself to me. Father Veil my eyes, protect me from those whom would try to tempt me unnaturally. Vail my eyes accept to the woman you have ordained for me. Show me how to manage my desires, deliver me from my lustful thoughts and imaginations that would exalt themselves against you Lord. I ask for your guidance, protection, strength and peace in the mighty name of Jesus! All those men in a agreement say????
All my single ladies.... put your hands up! Now solemnly swear that in 2012 you will close your legs and your mouths & open your ears & your eyes. Listen more then you speak, so a man can tell you who he is. Hear with clarity so that you believe him when he tells you and watch his actions to see if they match his words. People always tell you who they are actually and in few words... we just rarely believe them.... but what speaks louder than words are actions... so when he treats you with honor and respect it’s a YAY! But when he treats you like a stray, it's a NAY!!!


All my single ladies put your hands up! Now repeat after me. 2012 is a new year, a year of change. I will not succumb to the sausage in 2012. My love for sausage will not over take me in 2012 and I will prepare for my mate by waiting. Celibacy is not a crime and my desire to abstain is Godly not foolish as some would say. I will not allow the frustration of men or myself to compel me to compromise what I know is right in the sight of God. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit & with His help I can control and manage my desire for the sausage. I will wait for dinner (my husband) and not snack in between meals. Any man that does not respect that displays hostility not only towards me but God and is not the man for me. All those in agreement say?

Single ladies put your hands up. Now repeat after me. I will keep my cookies in the cookie jar, no cookie monsters allowed. Cookie monsters will eat your cookies leaving nothing but crumbs then move on to the next jar. I will reserve my cookies for the man who understands dinner comes before dessert.

Single ladies say this with me! I will no longer participate in relationships of convenience out of neediness. I will no longer give my cookies away to a man just because I find him moderately attractive, he pays me a few compliments, buys me dinner and manages to participate in mediocre conversation. Although my desire for companionship is natural my inability to wait for legitimate companionship is dysfunctional. I will no longer participate in dysfunction.

Single folks say it with me. I will not allow my sexual desires to control me I will control them. My desire to please myself will not supersede my desire to please God anymore. I will save my cookie/sausage for my future wife/husband. Now hold up your lighters and say *****my name is _________ and I am a HO no MO!

A single folks, waiting for your mate is difficult but there is power in self-control. We are not children. So in the waiting using self-control is key to receiving your blessing. If you are truly desiring to please God then you WILL control yourself. He has prepared a table before you for dinner so don't spoil your dinner by eating snacks...

Which pledge will you take today?  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment